1) Copy and paste the following link into your browser:
Note: Many of the online textbook resources are freely accessible from this page, but some will require the creation of a student login.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the icon "online book"
3) Create a student account if you are a first time visitor. This option is located on the right hand side of the page. You can also bookmark this window and use it as a point to login to the textbook after you have created a username and password.
4) You will require an activation code to access the online textbook. Code:2428756-250 This code will posted for the next 48 hrs and then removed.
5) Follow the directions and complete the registration process to generate your username and password. You will need to return to the login screen where you first created an account to proceed to your reading.
If you are having technical difficulties email your instructor.