Online Registration is Here!
Susquehanna Township School District is now using the Infinite Campus Online Registration Tool, an easy to use, secure, online registration system. Once the online registration process is completed, families will be contacted by the building secretary to receive scheduling information. A checklist of all required documents can be found below and on the pages that follow. Click here for a quick checklist of all required documents.
Notes about Online Registration:
- If you do not have access to a computer or internet, or are unable to scan and upload your documents, there are computers available the District Office where you can complete the online registration process with assistance. Please contact the District Registrar at (717) 657-5100, ext 50147 to schedule a time to do so.
- If you are unable to complete the registration process all at once, you may save your work and log back in to continue where you left off.
- Assisted online registrations at the district office will be by appointment only. Please call the District Registrar at (717) 657-5100 x 50147 to schedule your appointment.
- If you have more than one child to enroll, please enter all children on the same online application.
- If you have any questions during the online registration process and need help, please save your work and log out. Contact the District Registrar at (717) 657-5100 x 50147 Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm for assistance.
In order to register your child for kindergarten, he/she must be at least 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019. Online registration for incoming kindergarten students will begin on Tuesday, February 26, 2019. On-site assisted registration will be available on Thursday, March 7th and Friday, March 8th by appointment only at the STSD District Office, which is located at 2579 Interstate Drive, Harrisburg PA 17110. Appointment times are available between 8am and 4pm on both days. Please call (717) 657-5122 to schedule your assisted kindergarten registration appointment.