Susquehanna Township School District
Summer Device Collection
As we approach the end of the school year, we are preparing for the collection of all learner devices, including any hotspots that may have been sent home with your child. Please reference the information below for the appropriate date and time for your child’s device collection.
If the School District does not receive your child’s school-issued equipment, it will be considered lost or stolen property for which you will be charged up to $525.00 per device.
- Bring all district-issued technology devices:
- Laptop & charger
- Laptop bag
- iPad & charger (if one was assigned)
- Hotspot (if assigned). Make sure to return the hotspot, cord, brick, and box.
- Charge all devices prior to returning.
Device Collection Dates
- Thursday, August 11 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm - All outstanding learner devices will be collected at the rear of the High School at 3500 Elmerton Avenue:
- Upon arrival, please enter the High School campus from Elmerton Avenue and slowly drive around to the back of the building.
- Devices must be charged and turned on.
- Please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES during the drop-off process.
- All parents/guardians will be given a receipt once the device is collected.
- Other school-issued equipment such as books and calculators must be returned to your child’s school. We will not accept these additional items during technology collection.
Thank you for your cooperation!